Monday, November 6, 2023

Rolo Vanilla Wafer Cookies

Even though these little Rolo Vanilla Wafer Cookies do go into the oven to get heated up, technically, I consider this a no-bake treat. It's a cookie project that comes together pretty quickly, and can be decorated for any holiday or occasion by simply changing the sprinkles color. Please do plan time to allow the candy to firm back up before storing though. This is also a great idea to use up some extra Halloween or Christmas candy. Ooooh, melted chocolate and caramel, you know you want some:@)

For size reference: I used mini vanilla wafers from Dollar Tree, they are extra gooey on the sides... This is a project kids should be able to help make, especially unwrapping the candy and placing the cookies on the baking sheet. Why not pour a cup of hot chocolate, put on some music, and create a memory:@)

Other variations:

Num-Num:@)

Rolo Vanilla Wafer Cookies
Vanilla Wafers, 2 for each cookie
Rolos, unwrapped, 1 for each cookie
Sprinkles or nonpareils optional
  1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Place cookies upside down (flat side up) on sheet.
  3. Top each cookie with a Rolo.
  4. Bake for 4 minutes, remove from oven.
  5. Gently press second cookie on top.
  6. Add sprinkles if desired, either shake on or dip sides of cookie into a bowl of sprinkles.
  7. Cool thoroughly.
Enjoy a cookie and have a happy day:@)

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, these all looks like nice desserts to serve for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great reason to add Rolos to my shopping list! Such an easy treat and I'd just need a couple to satisfy my sweet tooth after dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter mentioned these to me and I’m glad you tried them, Lynn. They look extra festive with the sprinkles. Of course, I want one! I have the mini wafers but I need some Rolos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!