Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Vampire Teeth Halloween Deviled Egg Holders

This is just for silly fun folks... I picked up a bag of Halloween party favors and thought these Vampire Teeth Deviled Egg Holders would make a cute snack or addition to a charcuterie board:@) The teeth came wide open flat, I did fold them and try to crimp the bend a bit on both sides so they would look a little more like they would in the mouth. Simply mix up your favorite deviled eggs and set one inside of each set of teeth. Kids will get a kick out of eating the egg and then wearing the teeth. They came in white too, I thought the colors would show up better in the pic.

You don't need to make a bunch, simply set a few on your relish tray or charcuterie board.
This is my 2023 Halloween Deviled Egg contribution...

You can see all of the others on my
This post makes 15 Halloween ideas:@)

🎃Make something just for fun, and
Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. Such fun ways to tweak deviled eggs for Halloween. Bill is a huge fan and I haven't made him any in YEARS. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!