Sunday, October 29, 2023

Gift Alert! Kuhn Rikon Kitchen/Crafting/Gardening Snips or Shears

If you're looking for a practical gift that will truly be used, it's hard to go wrong with these Kuhn Rikon Snips folks. And recipients may actually say, I think of you each time I use them:@) You get a set of three, gift boxed, for $10 a piece. Ok, that's QVC speak... If you add in shipping and 6% sales tax, call it $12.55 a gift. Still a good price! They are great for the kitchen, crafting, gardening, and the #1 most amazing use... Cutting into that plastic clam shell packaging. If it's used for only that, worth it's weight in gold. There are several color combinations to choose from. Years ago I saw singles at Marshalls/TJ Maxx/HomeGoods, but I honestly haven't looked recently.

I purchased mine waaaaay back in 2013,
10 years later, still good as new:@)
No affiliation or kick-back,
just trying to help people cross a gift or two off the list.

🎅Have a great day:@)

1 comment:

  1. I may need to order these! They’d make great gifts. Thank you, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!