Monday, October 30, 2023

Nordic Ware Pumpkin Loaf Pan Hack -Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fall

I think we all love the fun look of Nordic Ware bundt and loaf pans, but... They are expensive and can take up ~a lot~ of precious storage space... So I decided to make a little loaf cake and add my own pumpkin cupcakes to the top. I think it turned out kinda cute:@) For this project I just used a store bought cake mix and two small containers of icing from Dollar Tree, chocolate and an orange colored vanilla. Using a loaf pan leaves extra batter for about four cupcakes, which I turned into the pumpkins. 

  1. Add frosting to the loaf cake. 
  2. Place a cupcake on top. I used a large circle 2A Wilton icing tip and disposable icing bag. Start at the bottom and run lines of icing up to the top.
  3. Cut some off the bottom of a second cupcake. Cut a little off the back of the cupcake and nestle it up next to the big pumpkin. Ice the smaller pumpkin.
  4. The tendrils are fruit flavored jellied candy, rolled thin and cut with a knife. There is also a wider piece on top of each pumpkin to represent a leaf.
  5. My colorful leaf sprinkles are from Wilton, I got them years ago.

My inspiration:

Halloween?
Add a Jack-O-Lantern face...
Also great for Thanksgiving,
or honestly, any ole fall day:@)

Make something just for fun, 
and Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!