Monday, July 31, 2023

10" Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza -National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day August 4th

Did you know there is a National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day? News to me, but yea, I like it! It's this Friday, August 4th. Obviously, I love to incorporate both blogs whenever possible and Barbie is ~just a tad~ popular right now... So once again, my sons were great sports, and yes, this was the birthday dessert for a grown man. I believe the comment was, "I only see a cookie"... My sons are the best:@) Use a 10" skillet and your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, but simply make 1/4th of it. It's that easy folks.

My icing is Pillsbury Hot Pink Funfetti...
There are colors for any occasion.

Whatever you're trying to write...
My best suggestion is to
only draw it once.
Exude confidence and make it great!
I tried to go back over the B, eh.
The kitchen can smell fear folks...

10" Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
1/4 C butter, softened
1/4 C brown sugar
2 T sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 egg-just estimate
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 C + 1 T A/P flour
Chocolate chips, at least 1/2 C but you know your crowd:@)
  1. Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
  2. Add dry, mix until just combined.
  3. Fold in chocolate chips.
  4. Scoop onto 10" skillet, spread to about 1/2" from edge.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until center is mostly set.
  6. Remove skillet to cooling rack. Allow to completely cool.
  7. Add icing to disposable icing bag with tip(s) and decorate as desired. I used a Wilton 2A wide circle. Shake on sprinkles... And it's a party!!!
Make something just for fun and have a happy day:@)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I bet your son was surprised when you gave him this cookie for his birthday dessert 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys would eat this, too! I think they're used to a food blogger mom! Cookie cakes are always a hit and I love your Barbie version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your son! Who wouldn’t love a giant chocolate chip cookie to celebrate, even with a B and Barbie pink?! 🥳

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!