Saturday, October 1, 2022

ReView: Pumpkin Spice Popcorn & Barbie Mini-Me Doll Makeover

Wow, October 1st and I haven't posted one pumpkin recipe yet??? But they are coming soon:@) In the mean time, this Pumpkin Spice Popcorn is a very nice treat, and the brown sugar kind of melts and gives it an occasional little crisp bite. I also have a Wicked Version here, that calls for some cayenne and black pepper. Popcorn is a great snack folks, whether sitting around a campfire, watching football, or for any occasion.

I challenged myself to try to create a little Mini-Me doll, it's been fun:@) I started with a second-hand Rosie O'Donnell doll, gave her a hair cut and little gray color (still need to tone down the lips):

And of course, 
dressed her in an Eagles hoodie and jeans:@)

Have a great weekend:@)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy snack Lynn and your mini me Barbie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy popcorn, Lynn, and your mini me is so cute! She’s an Eagles fan just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!