Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Top Three Posts of 2021

It's always fun, and a bit surprising, to look back over the year's posts to see which were the most popular... I love that this year's group has quite literally, a little bit of everything! I say that because I'll add Butterball Cookies as an honorable mention, #3 was pretty close. My focus or direction for 2022? I'll simply say I'm going to try to eat a tad healthier and do some more walking. My biggest foodie goal? I'd like to learn how to make homemade frozen chicken nuggets. Bite size, whole breast meat, lightly breaded and ready to go from freezer to air fryer whenever buffalo chicken sounds good (which is often:@) 

As for my top three...
My co-worker says she thinks of Pig In Mud as an appy blog.
Looks like other folks do too:@)

It always tickles me when a canning recipe makes the list!

Yes folks, we do  our Instant Pots:@)

Scrolling through, I was thinking back and have to say,
my personal favorite from this year?
Without a doubt, these Sugar Cookies with Jello Frosting are well worth making again!

As 2021 comes to an end I'd like to say thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the blogging world.
Your visits are what keeps me looking for new recipes and ideas to try, and to share.
I wish you a very ~healthy~ and Happy New Year:@)

I'm Joining:

6 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten a chance to make your Orange Marmalade Meatballs, but I sure want to! Super Bowl maybe! Happy New Year Lynn!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your top recipes for 2021, Lynn. I’ll look forward to those chicken nuggets for 2022. Happy Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to go back and look at previous recipes. They all look delicious. Best wishes for a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The meatballs and cookies would be a hit here!! We have about 5 boxes of candies sitting on the counter---lots of chocolate given as gifts. I really shouldn't be baking, but the kids and Bill would love some frosted cookies :) Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to look back at the popular posts from 2021. I love all of your recipes and thanks for sharing them with all of us. Happy blogging in 2022 and happy new year Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a fun combo for top three posts Lynn, love those pretty cookies too! I think of your blog as the spritz cookie/deviled egg/pickling blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!