Monday, September 30, 2019

Chicken Nugget Dipping Sauce -Orange Marmalade and Hot Sauce

This Orange Marmalade and Hot Sauce for Chicken Nuggets couldn't be easier and is pretty darn tasty too:@) You control the heat, I suggest starting with half as much hot sauce as marmalade (or less, you know your crowd), test it and add more if desired. Simply stir and serve with your favorite chicken nuggets. I used store bought nuggets this time, I shared a really good homemade recipe here.
I'm adding my ham and meatball labels, I think this sauce would be great with them too.
Oh, and pretzels... Yep, dunk away!

I read on Williams-Sonoma that Cholula Hot Sauce is the #1 best selling brand of Hot Sauce... So of course I had to pick up a bottle:@) I've tried quite a few different varieties over the years and have to say, this is the first one that has taco type flavors (cumin?) added to it. I chose to use it for this dipping sauce.

Orange Marmalade and Hot Sauce Dipping Sauce for Chicken Nuggets
~Mix 1 part marmalade to 1/2 as much hot sauce.
~Serve with chicken nuggets.
~It's that easy folks...

6 comments:

  1. That sauce you made sounds perfect for dipping chicken or even chips. My hubby loves that hot sauce and I'm sure he would love this dipping sauce. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it’s good to know what the #1 hot sauce is! Did you feel it deserved to be? The dip sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken nuggets are one of the few "meat" dishes Katie will eat. I'm going to have to pick up some of this hot sauce next time I'm in Wms-Sonoma to make this sauce for MY nuggets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn, This hot sauce brand is a staple in our house, and we enjoy many varieties of it. I've never thought of mixing it with marmalade to make a dip, but I will definitely be making this! Yum!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make something similar for coconut shrimp, and it is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I've never tried this brand, now I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!