Saturday, September 28, 2019

Dollar Tree Alert! Fun Olives for Halloween Appetizer Trays

I just had to grab a jar of these really neat looking olives this morning, they would be a perfect addition to Halloween appetizer trays! I love it when something different jumps out at me, and when it's $1... I'm in. They come skewered so you could add them to a martini, I even think the skewers add to the Halloween vibe:@)
 
 Now, I don't know if you're supposed to eat the peppers or not...
I popped the whole thing in my mouth and, um, those peppers are mean little buggers!!!
I did enjoy the pepper flavor with the olive though, so I removed the pepper and ate the olives:@)
I can see this being a true conversation starter at a party.

Kinda eerie looking, I really think they are great for Halloween! 

Buy it when you see it and have a happy day:@)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I’ll look for them next time I’m in Dollar Tree. My son would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting DT. The one near me closed the store recently and I was so heartbroken. Now I have to drive about a half hour away to go there! :(
    Those olives are interesting looking and great for a Halloween party. Enjoy your day and thanks for the visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish just in Dollar Tree last week! Sorry I missed these but it's a good reason to go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to take a better look when I'm at Dollar Tree, thanks for the alert :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!