Monday, August 26, 2019

Buff-A-Cue Meatball Appetizer, Little Dipper Slow Cooker, Stove Top or Oven

I saw an ad from Sweet Baby Rays and knew it would be my next munchie for football season... Instead of wings (which would be great) I made a Buff-A-Cue Meatball Appy. Yep, it's pretty much what you'd think, half BBQ sauce, half wing sauce. I happened to have SBR's brand of both in the fridge, so that's what I used. This is a great little snack that's perfect with a nice cold beverage... But I do want to mention, it's for hot sauce lovers only! You will notice some heat:@)

I have a feeling my Little Dipper Slow Cooker is gonna get a work out this year!
  I'll list what I did for the Little Dipper, you can click the link to see what SBR's suggests for wings.

Buff-A-Cue Meatball Appetizer-adapted from Sweet Baby Rays
7 oz frozen meatballs
1/4 C plus 2 Tblsp BBQ sauce
1/4 C plus 2 Tblsp hot sauce
  1. Place meatballs in Little Dipper Crock Pot.
  2. Mix sauces well, pour over meatballs.
  3. Plug in crock pot, place folded paper towel over vessel, add lid.
  4. Cook for 2 hours total, replace paper towel at one hour, stir when done, and serve with food picks.
Enjoy a munchie and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Made By You Monday
Celebrate Your Story
Wonderful Wednesday
A Morning Cup of Joe

7 comments:

  1. These sound so tasty Lynn! Have you tried Aldi's frozen meatballs? I hear they're great but don't have one convenient to me. Happy Monday and Football Season. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aldi's, I haven't tried them but most things there are really good! Adding to my list-thanks Mary:@)

      Delete
  2. Oh yum, a nice, easy appetizer that sounds perfect for football season. I’ll try the meatballs at Aldi since I have one near me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great twist Lynn! Buff-A-Que, love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These meatballs sound like the perfect appetizer for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So easy and perfect for game day! We're traveling with the whole family and they're bummed we'll miss a couple preseason games! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have to best appetizers.
    Hope that you have had a great summer Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!