Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Side Dishes and Condiments for Cinco de Mayo

I've been thinking about our Cinco de Mayo dinner and decided to scan the archives for a few fun side dishes and some of my favorite condiments/pickles. I thought you might like to see them too... At this moment for our meal I'm leaning towards Tostadas with grilled chicken and homemade refried beans, we'll see if something else sounds better by the weekend:@)
 Honeycomb donkey and banana/lime towel from Walmart. Runner from Ebay years ago.

I'll start with one of my favorite things to pickle... Jalapenos! 





And maybe I'll put out a few...

Cinco de Mayo is this Sunday folks-Have fun with it:@)

5 comments:

  1. We're going to be out of town on Sunday, but after browsing your recipes, I'm going to need a Tex Mex fix! Your corn and chile casserole is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your ideas, Lynn! I appreciate you sharing them in one post. Tostadas and homemade refried beans sounds wonderful. I forgot to tell you that I planted a jalapeƱo plant. I hope that I get lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great and so much better than just the tacos I was planning on having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Cinco de Mayo Lynn, everything looks delicious, I'm sure your meal will be great! Ole!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Cinco de Mayo was muy bueno Lynn! Love the idea of quick pickled radishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!