I know what you're thinking... Will a wand that small really make bubbles???
There's a link to all of my Barbie posts on Pinterest HERE.
- Simply push beads onto pipe cleaner (Barbie is fond of the blingy tinsel pipe cleaners). One larger novelty bead on top is extra fun. Just try to make the circle of beads around an inch or so, to keep it in scale with the doll.
- Shape the beads into a small circle and twist both ends of pipe cleaner together to form "stick" of bubble wand. Keep the stick long enough to bend around her hand.
- Adjust the circle so it's centered on top of the straight "stick" of the pipe cleaner.
- Tie thin ribbon around base, below circle, so it flows in the breeze if desired.
- Dip in bubbles and have fun:@)