Gorgeous color too!
Cornmeal Dinner Rolls Using Rapid Rise Yeast-adapted from breadworld.com
1 1/2 to 1 3/4 C A/P flour
1/2 C cornmeal
2 Tblsp sugar
1 envelope (2 1/4 tsp) rapid rise yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 C milk
1/4 C water
2 Tblsp butter
- Combine 3/4 C A/P flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in large bowl.
- Heat milk, water and butter until warm (120 degrees), add to flour mixture and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add 1/4 C A/P flour, beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Mix in cornmeal and enough remaining A/P flour 1/4 C at a time to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces, shape into balls and place in greased 8" round pan (we prefer a 9" pan). Cover and let rise until double, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until done. Remove from pan and brush with additional butter if desired.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)