Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Snippets-Cupigs and Snow

Ya gotta love the pig folks! Have you seen these adorable flying Cupigs for Valentine's Day at Walmart? Too stinkin' cute and I love the little tuft of hair on top. There's a rumor floating around that if you're visited by Cupig on Valentine's Day he leaves chocolate covered bacon under your pillow:@)

Philly had it's first snowfall with any real accumulation last night, about 3" at my house. It's very pretty and since it's the weekend and I didn't have to worry about getting to work, I'm enjoying it:@)

Even though we've had a mild winter so far, I am still looking forward to spring and picked up some snow pea seeds last weekend. I also saw these cute little planters, they'd be a fun winter project for the kids, or even a good idea to store away for their Easter baskets. They have farm animals and jungle animals.

And I've been dreaming about grilling out... While nosing around Pinterest one day I came upon this little beauty, looks like a fun toy!

Stay warm and have a happy weekend everyone:@)

21 comments:

  1. You are right about those little piggies being stinking cute! I might have to go to Walmart just to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a snowfall! Adorable piggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pigs and a pretty snow. A nice weekend indeed.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the piggies are so cute and thanks for the idea on the farm animals for the kids. They'd be a cute gift! I like the tiered grilling tray, too.
    Happy Snowy Weekend in Philly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cupigs! The planters are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know they are just so adorable I may have to just buy me a cupig !! how absolutely adorable ... Just love pigs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely snow. Keep warm. Love the pigs, really cute.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cupigs are adorable. so are those grow kits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jealous about your snow. I might have to get me one of those cute pigs to make me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have not seen the cupigs, but will stop into a Walmart tomorrow. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tooo adorable! Those cupids were made for you! I find I appreciate the beauty of the snow so much more now that I am unemployed and do not have to drive in it. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will have to check out Walmart for the little cupigs. Your snow looks pretty and how great that it is over the weekend.
    Stay warm.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness, I am going to have to have a Cupig, too cute! Chocoalte bacon sounds good too! I think those animal pots for Easter baskets are a brilliant idea Lynn, thanks, I am going to do that for sure~ now that grill invention looks like something my son would come up with! We have had some mild temps and you will hear about what's been going on in my backyard tomorrow :) Your snow is pretty, but just keep it up there please. Thanks for all the smiles today, have a great week~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Lil' Cupig is too cute! I'll have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, the cupigs are cute! Love the planters too :-). The grill is awesome, how handy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We;ve had hardly any snow, not complaining! :). We're going to grill tonight, temps in the 50's are grilling weather here in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope one of those cute pigs (or more) came home with you! Adorable. We had the grill out Friday night for salmon. Doesn't matter the winter temps, we still love our grill. Stay cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha! Are we soul sisters or what?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those Cupigs Lynn! I'm still hoping we see a wee bit of snow this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!