I'd call this another great Friday Night Munchie, don't hesitate to give it a try folks!
1 roasted red pepper, diced, about 1/2 C
8 oz cream cheese, room temp
1 Tblsp grated Parmesan
1 C triple cheddar cheese blend
-Add all to a food processor and let 'er rip.
For spreading/dipping: Bread, crackers, bagel chips, tortilla chips, veggies, etc.
- Recipe is easily cut in half.
- I don't believe this is supposed to be a super smooth spread folks.
- A fresh roasted pepper would be wonderful, I used jarred that were dried well on paper towels.
- Used Neufchatel cheese, worked fine. The original recipe used less fat cream cheese.
- While I'm sure the triple cheddar is amazing, white shredded sharp cheddar was in the fridge, that's what I used.
- Go ahead and add a little more parm if you'd like...
- My only addition was LOTS of fresh ground black pepper-yum!
- Leftovers would be amazing on a bagel (Leftovers??? Actually, there probably won't be any, just whip up a batch for brunch:@)
Let's break out the piggy dip dish and welcome the weekend!