- I keep a one page Year-At-A-Glance Calendar on my desk and write everything of importance on this one page: when I had oil delivered/how much per gallon, paid my taxes, had a doctor appointment, got my boiler serviced, bought a major appliance, etc. Makes it easy to track things and I keep every year's calendar.
- Treat yourself to an inspiration board! I honestly hope everyone has a little chunk of space that's truly their own, feed your spirit with a big cork inspiration board! Mine is full of sayings, sketches, clippings, cards and do-dads that just make me feel good! And yes, I might even have a pamphlet titled 50 Things To Do With Bacon pinned to the bottom:@)
- Leave a bottle of vitamins at the office. Even if we tend to forget to take them at home, somehow we can always find the time at work-just keeping it real folks.
- Reducing magazine clutter-I get several mags and mostly save recipes. I am ruthless, if nothing catches my eye I immediately chuck it. I'll tear the recipes out of the others when the next edition comes and store them in a three ring binder with dividers (app, side dish, main, dessert, canning, etc.). If it's a full page I'll three hole punch it, small pieces of paper get piled into plastic sheet protectors. My friend has an accordion file where she stores decorating and gardening ideas by month. Full disclosure: I do save Martha Stewart Living (if I feel it's worth saving) and Christmas issues of Country Living.
- Made me chuckle... how's this for a little diet motivation!
Have a happy day:@)