- That everyone looks cuter in a Santa hat!
- The shorter time you have, the longer the line is.
- "Be of good cheer" counts everywhere except department stores! I saw a bumper sticker one Christmas that said "I know there's a Hell, I work retail".
- The more money put into marketing-creating the "demand", coincides with the less money put into creating the "supply".
- The year you decide to scale back on the outdoor Christmas lights is the same year your neighbor puts up so many he'll probably get a Christmas Card from the Electric Company!
- Christmas cookies that are a little browner on the bottom really do taste better.
- Even though kids know Santa is checking his list... there's still a lot of naughty going on!
- The string of twinkle lights only blows out after it's on the fully decorated tree.
- and most importantly... No matter how hard you try to be organized and plan ahead, this season still sneaks up on you!
Here's hoping all of your holiday prep and purchases are going smoothly.
Have a happy day:@)