Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers

While my plant didn't get very tall, it is loaded with peppers and they are coloring up nicely. Most of them stayed pretty small, only about an inch and a half long. But they are a pretty red and I wanted to enjoy them. So we had Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers with Sunday dinner, and I thought they were a little different and tasty:@) This would be a great snack for parties, game day, or just about any day... I'm guessing it's keto friendly too.

I served mine cold, might try melting the cheese in the oven the next time. A minute or two under the broiler would brown up the tops nicely too:@)

The plant I bought:

Gorgeous!

Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
  1. Mix softened cream cheese and shredded mozzarella. About two times as much mozzarella, but doesn't have to be exact.
  2. Stir in a few shakes of garlic and onion powder.
  3. Stir in small diced pepperoni, as much as you'd like.
  4. Stuff into cleaned pepper halves.
  5. Top with a shake of oregano.
  6. Store covered in refrigerator until time to serve.
  7. *Alternately: Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Brown tops under broiler.
Eat Well and Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. These look yummy! So easy, too. I'm just hoping for a few tomatoes this year---I need to borrow your green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love mini peppers for vessels for food. I’m having some tonight for dinner and may add some of these because I do have pepperoni and mozzarella.
    Your plants are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!