Saturday, February 10, 2024

Easy Football Party Treats-Super Bowl! Candy, Cookies, Brownies, Marshmallows, etc...

If you've been around Pig In Mud for a while you know I love football theme'd foods and party ideas. And I'm especially fond of ~easy~ snacks for any occasion... So I thought we'd do a quick round-up of the easiest ways to bring a little fun to your Super Bowl Party. I'll start off with a no-brainer, purchased team color candy. And to help keep us on budget this year, both teams just happen to be red and yellow/gold:@)

My Dollar Tree Candy:
I like to cut these in half, 
making them bite size.

Does your store have Easter candy yet? Party City may also have some of these foil wrapped sports balls. Perfect little treats to add to charcuterie boards or serving bowls. 

These sprinkles are in the cake decorating section of Walmart. For some reason the red looks maroon and pink in this pic, they are a true red. The sprinkles can decorate baked goods, or you can dip pretzels, marshmallows, or purchased cookies, into melted chocolate, or candy melts, and then into the sprinkles.

Candy Coated Marshmallows with Sprinkles
or colored sugar.

A few more snack ideas:

So there we have just a few ideas to help make the party festive. I really don't have a team to root for this year, so I'll be watching for the E-Trade babies commercial and hoping I win a quarter in my office block pool:@) 

🏈Happy Super Bowl Weekend Everyone,
Have a Great Day:@)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!