Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Small Valentine's Day Tree

I set-up a Valentine's Day Tree this year using my 18" silver tinsel tree. This is the first time I've added pink, and I it:@) I've been gathering ornaments and items for years, from stores, on-line and thrifting. The angel candle hugger up top was from a flea market, my G-Mom-B had some when I was a kid. Once again big shout-out to Dollar Tree, they had a good selection of ornaments and craft items for tree decorating this year: The scrolled glitter heart topper, red glitter balls, wooden love cut-outs, I used a set of 4 necklaces as my garland, heart ornaments, and if you want to do a little minimal crafting...

The blingy red rhinestone hearts are actually party favor rings. I used wire cutters to cut the ring part off, glued a string of pearls around the silver part on some, and added a ribbon for hanging. Looks like I made these back in 2016 here:@)

Mini snowflake tree skirt =Walmart, 
after Christmas clearance years ago.

💕Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

  1. I ❤️ your tree! The angel hugger is so cute, too. I need to run to the Dollar Tree next time I’m out. Thanks for all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!