Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Ferrero Rocher Turkeys, Reindeer and New Angel Craft

Unexpected place settings make sweet little gifts, and I've made several versions for different holidays by starting with Ferrero Rocher Candy. There are Turkeys for Thanksgiving and Reindeer for Christmas:@) They also look cute hanging on the tree as ornaments. The latest is this Little Angel

I think this would be a good craft project for the kids:
  1. I like to take the sticker off of the foil and stick it to the bottom of the brown cup.
  2. Cut a piece of pipe cleaner, wrap loosely around finger, wrap around itself to create a circle, then bring it straight down to create the halo. Cut to desired length and glue in place. 
  3. Then cut a piece of wide ribbon, wrap pipe cleaner around center to create wings (think bow tie shape). Cut wire and glue in place. 
  4. I glued on google eyes, a pink bead for the nose, and drew eyelashes with a thin Sharpie. 

Yarn hair??? Maybe if I had gold yarn. A small amount of real curly doll hair right on top would be fun... I'm sure you can think of more embellishments to make her even cuter:@)

Make something just for fun, and...

🦃🎄Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! And a good excuse to put Ferrero Rocher on my shopping list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!