I like these pretty wrapped candies for adults, substitute M&M's or Reese's Pieces for the kids.
Just wrap the tulle around the loose candies.
You can find 9" tulle circles in the craft stores and they come in different colors (gold is nice, I cut a circle from some blue/gray I had on hand).
I'm adding the 'ornaments' label because I think they'd be cute hanging on my Thanksgiving feather tree.
Couldn't ya just gobble them up!
Ferrero Rocher Candy
9" Tulle circles-from the craft store
Brown or tan pipe cleaners, cut into 3" lengths-for the head and small pieces for closing tulle
Red felt-for the gobbly thingy...
Tan or gold felt-for beak
The smallest googly eyes, they're about 1/8"
- Place candy slightly off center on a piece of tulle.
- Gather the tulle up high towards the back end of the candy, so it looks like tail feathers.
- Wrap a small piece of pipe cleaner around the gathered tulle to close it (or if the pack of tulle comes with twist ties you could use them).
- Roll one end of the brown or tan pipe cleaner a couple times to resemble the head.
- Give the neck a slight bend and glue it to the front of the turkey.
- Glue small tan or gold triangle onto face for beak.
- Cut a small red squiggly piece of felt for the gobbly thingy and glue that under the head.
- Glue on the eyes-done in less than 5 minutes!