Saturday, September 30, 2023

Pumpkin Yeast Dinner Rolls & Fall Football Table Runner with Tiered Tray Tip

Looking for a nice weekend baking project as the weather turns cooler? Or maybe want to perfect that signature side dish before the holidays get here? How about some Homemade 90 Minute Pumpkin Dinner Rolls. The key to these fluffy warm rolls is using rapid rise yeast, also known as bread machine yeast. I dressed mine up a bit with sesame seeds, little pepitas would be a pretty seasonal addition too. Just look at that great color folks:@) Leftover pumpkin? More Pig In Mud ideas here.

And I wanted to share my new Fall Football Table Runner:@) Love the look with my tiered tray on the kitchen table. I've mentioned before, this tiered tray has to be functional (S&P, napkins, candy, food picks, etc...), and I like to add little seasonal touches. My tip for today, you can easily decorate a tier with nothing more than a candle ring. This one is nice and full. I'm a sucker for these retro hard plastic rings and pick them up when I find them in good shape at thrift stores.

Pic from Amazon:
The footballs are 4" long.

🍁Happy early fall,
have a great weekend:@)

2 comments:

  1. How cute your tiered tray looks, Lynn!! Great idea on using a seasonal candle ring. The football runner loos great, too. I have made the 60 minute Rolls, but I need to try this 90 minute pumpkin roll. How perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute runner for you and your football crew...and I'd love to try the yeast rolls, maybe for Thanksgiving if we have enough people to warrant rolls and corn bread. Fun for Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!