Saturday, December 31, 2022

Year End Review 2022 -Happier Than A Pig In Mud

Happy New Year Everyone! I wanted to pop in with a few favorite things from 2022, just a quick recap... Without a doubt, my favorite project this year was setting up the new Raised Bed Garden. I loved watching it grow and we thoroughly enjoyed the abundance of vegetables! It was nice to have enough to be able to share too:@) I've added an extra bed further out for zucchini and maybe one more type of squash this summer. I'm looking forward to Jan/Feb planning and sketching out what to grow in 2023. That will be a fun winter project.

I've still maintained a consistent blogging schedule here at PIM.
Hard to believe we're coming into year 13:@)
My personal favorite new recipe this year:

The most popular reader recipe from 2022:
And I have to say, it's a great way to use up that one banana!

In addition to the garden, my other favorite hobby... Yep, still getting a kick from Barbie crafts and creating dioramas. It's been fun bringing a little of my own personality to the dolls, and the dollhouse renovation is an on-going project.

I sincerely Thank You for taking the time to visit:@)

Happy New Year Everyone,
I wish you good health and all the best in 2023!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2023, Lynn! 🥳 I loved your Friday Inspirational post. Thank you for all your fun posts on PIM and your Barbie blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Lynn!! I'm always inspired by your recipes and gardening abilities!!! Year #13 here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Lynn. I enjoyed looking at your beautiful garden and all of your recipes. Congrats on 13 years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!