Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Charcuterie Christmas Wreath Appetizer

These Charcuterie Wreaths have been around for years, but I wanted to suggest that they don't have to be super sized for a big party... I made a small one for our Sunday dinner and it turned out cute! A bonus, the rosemary is from my garden:@) Now I will say, this is -a lot- of rosemary... I do suggest only using a few sprigs for looks, it was very fragrant! Another possible option? I read that typical Christmas trees (pine, spruce, etc) can be used as garnish too, always Google to be sure. Just a thought...

Use any antipasto appy type item that sounds good, 
and is small enough to fit on a toothpick or food skewer:
I used packaged sliced ham.
You could ask the deli to cut an extra thick slice and make cubes,
or use pepperoni or sausage.
Also, you could add a little sweet option...
Some skewers could have pineapple or maraschino cherries.

I opted for a spicy whole grain mustard in the middle...
Honey mustard, olives or pickles may be other options.

And they don't need to be staged,
simply laid on a platter works too:@)

Eat well this holiday season,
and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:

7 comments:

  1. I agree about the rosemary, as it is ver fragrant, but looks so pretty on your Christmas Corelle. Who doesn’t love an easy to eat appetizer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cute the christmas wreath appetizers look Lynn. It's perfect for a holiday party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stealing this idea for Christmas brunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for solving my dilemma, what to bring to our Bible study brunch on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for solving my dilemma, what to bring to our Bible study brunch on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is spooky. I was just looking at one of these this morning via Pinterest and thinking it would be nice if i could find a way to make it a little smaller for smaller gathering and here you are with exactly that! Fabulous! Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Presentation is everything isn't it, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!