Monday, December 12, 2022

Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls -Canned Biscuits

Every once in a while I pick up a can of whomp-um cinnamon rolls to keep in the fridge. I had one, and thought it might be cute to do a little shaping to create a Canned Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree for breakfast. And of course what makes them extra special is the drizzle of icing (which comes with the rolls) and some festive holiday sprinkles. Easy-peasy and the kids will love them! At first I was going to shape each little roll, but then I remembered I had this pan from the thrift store, I likey:@) It doesn't have to be a tree shape, if you have a cute holiday baking pan that you think might work, give it a try (before Christmas if in doubt).

Shape, bake as directed on the package,
cool about 10 minutes, and decorate.

Two more cute ideas for a pan like this:

Have a happy day🎅

4 comments:

  1. What a great pan! and sprinkles make everything a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for Christmas breakfast, Lynn! My mom had a similar pan like that and she’d make a cake every Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynn this looks so cute! I'm going to have to make for my boys on Christmas morning! I'd love to invite you to come link up at my weekly link party that goes every Wednesday-Sunday! https://www.ourtinynest.com/2022/12/14/weekly-wednesday-link-party-326/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look brilliant, and so easy to do too. I think the whole family would enjoy this on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!