Monday, May 9, 2022

Yogurt Dip with Lemon and Dill

This Yogurt Dip with Lemon and Dill had my crew divided... It was liked by some, while others felt it was kind of lacking ~something... I still wanted to share it because it's very similar to a Weight Watchers dip recipe, but my version does call for a little sugar, while still being healthier than most other dip options. And if you're used to marinating chicken in yogurt before grilling, I think this flavor profile would work well for that too, just stir in a little olive oil. I say try it for yourself if you like dill and lemon folks! And if you figure out what might make it even better... Please let me know in the comments:@)

Yogurt Dip with Lemon and Dill
For each 5.3 oz Greek Plain Yogurt:
1/4 tsp dry dill weed
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
3/4 tsp sugar, or to taste
1/4 tsp fresh lemon zest
  1. Mix everything well, let mingle covered in fridge for at least an hour. 
  2. Stir and serve with vegetables or potato chips.
Snack well and have a happy day:@)

3 comments:

  1. This yogurt dip sounds just perfect for dipping in pretzels or veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this recipe for years, only mine has white pepper in it. Probably the hot spice lovers are hard to sway....grins, and it's a fab chicken and fish/shrimp marinade. Num!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I have get honest reviews from my family! They don't hold back. Sounds great if you're looking for a lighter dip for a crudite platter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!