Saturday, March 26, 2022

ReView: Instant Pot Vegan Baked Beans & Barbie Easter Bonnet from Recycled Bottle Cap

I know prices have been skyrocketing but we can still get a pretty good bang for our buck with dry beans... These Vegan Baked Beans were very tasty and I promise you won't miss the meat:@) Another bonus, they can be baked in the oven, or my favorite method, cooked in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Don't hesitate to give these a try folks, I think you'll be happy you did.

And as we approach Easter, I love the idea of making little Pill Box Hat Easter Bonnets for Barbie:@) It's a fun project recycling a water bottle cap,  and the hats can be embellished with anything in your craft stash.

Make something just for fun and have a happy weekend:@)

2 comments:

  1. Food prices are indeed skyrocketing, Lynn. Dried beans are a great option. Barbie looks so debonair in her pillbox hat. I’d better save some bottle caps for when I have little Hayden soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I liked beans, they are such a good source of protein but unless there's a pot of tasty chili involved, I'm just not a fan! Barbie's pillbox hat is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!