Saturday, March 19, 2022

ReView: Grilling Season! Heinz 57 Kabobs & Trash to Treasure Barbie Ideas

Are you ready for spring? Oh my, I can't wait for nicer weather and to fire up the grill! This year I want to play with charcoal a little more, anyone remember Bella??? If you're looking for a super simple, yet ~very~ flavorful meal, may I suggest these Heinz 57 Chicken Kabobs. The recipe is straight off the back of the bottle, and you don't have to turn them into kabobs if you'd rather just grill the breasts. Really good stuff folks:@)

I love turning things that might get thrown out into cute little items for Barbie play... Here are two ideas for the stoppers that come in tubes of Easter candy, Peeps Holiday Decoration and Bunny Ears:
Simply cut the bottom of the stoppers straight across.

~Make something just for fun and have a happy weekend:@)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, bring on grilling season and warmer temps! Cute Easter Barbies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We grill almost every weekend, even when we need to brush snow off the top of the grill!! But I always forget about making kabobs! Looks like I've figured out what's for dinner next Sunday---these look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started grilling already, Lynn. Today we’ve had tornado warnings and now thunder and pouring rain. I still have that bottle of Heinz and I need to use it! Thanks for sharing again.
    Love the Easter themed Barbies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!