Saturday, January 1, 2022

Saturday ReView: Low Carb Gummy Candy Recipe & DIY Barbie Blog 2021 Top Three

Happy New Year Folks!!! I thought I'd share a low carb recipe today since I know a lot of us are trying to cut back a bit now that the holidays are over. These Low Carb Gummy Candies are made with sugar free Jello, come together quickly, and can be made in any shaped silicone mold. They only call for three ingredients and got a big thumbs up from my crew:@)

Barbie and Ken would like to wish everyone a very happy new year!

Much like the dolls,
I raise my glass to 2022!
Let's make it a great year:@)

4 comments:

  1. Love the New Year's Eve Barbie and Ken!!! Happy 2022!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Lynn! Barbie and Ken celebrated in style, unlike me who was in my pjs. 🎉🥳🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbie and Ken celebrated in style! The fish gummies look cute and delicious. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Littles would love the gummy candies! Barbie and Ken are looking very glamorous! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!