Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Garlic Parmesan Dip -Two Ingredient

I'm guessing we all could use an ~easy~ idea for entertaining right about now:@) This Two Ingredient Garlic Parmesan Dip is great for holiday gatherings, and of course for football munchies! It only requires an envelope of Walmart's Great Value Garlic Parmesan Wing Seasoning Mix and a pint of sour cream. The key is to let it mingle for a couple hours so the flavors blend and get pronounced. This can be served with everything from vegetables to potato chips to pretzels (yep, just try it!). And if we plan ahead and reserve some, I'm sure it would be great on a baked potato too.

The 98¢ mix I started with:
Mix with 2 C sour cream.

Enjoy a munchie and have a happy day:@)

5 comments:

  1. Well, it's hard to beat easy!! I love the idea of using it on a baked potato, yummy!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect for the busy holidays! And for game day! Hope both the Eagles and Packers do well to make an extra happy Christmas season! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that sounds good! I just found your blog again!! I couldn't remember where I had you bookmarked. Glad to be back! pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! My husband would have a potato chip in there very quickly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!