Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Weeknight Grilled BBQ Butter Beans

We all love baked beans but let's face it folks, they do require a bit of prep work and some time to cook. These super simple, big, meaty Grilled BBQ Butter Beans only require two ingredients, maybe three if you happen to have a nice Vidalia onion to sprinkle on top once off the grill, and I do recommend that:@). I also tossed them into a disposable foil pan for easy week night clean-up, lovin' them these days too. And it's hard to beat Dollar Tree for great deals on the foil pans, these small round ones were four for $1.
Want a super easy meal?
Slice some kielbasa or smoked turkey sausage (or hotdogs) and toss it into the pan too:@)
Serve with salad and/or watermelon.

Weeknight Grilled BBQ Butter Beans
Can of butter beans, any size, drained well-I used 15 oz
BBQ Sauce, your favorite
Vidalia or other sweet onion, diced-optional, but good!
  1. In pan you can place on the grill, mix beans with enough BBQ sauce to generously coat them.
  2. Place on grate over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Maybe 15-20 minutes. Be careful, the sauce can burn.
  3. Sprinkle top with diced sweet onion before serving if desired.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

10 comments:

  1. The beans look so good and thanks for the recipe Lynn. If you visit the blog lifeandlinda dot com she has a great blog post about feedburner and answers all of the questions about it. I hope this will help you out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, Kitty mentioned the article too, I zipped over to check it out. Have a great weekend:@)

      Delete
  2. I have got to start going to Dollar Tree!! The foil pans are such a great idea for easy grill meals. I follow you through Bloglovin'
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna, I'm going to keep the Bloglovin widget. Want to make sure I find a service that will allow everything needed:@)

      Delete
  3. Yes, all your posts come through my email! The beans look delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY AND YES I DO GET AN EMAIL...LOVE YOUR BARBIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn, I follow through Bloglovin'. Beans look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I read your posts via email and have the same Feedburner issue for my blogs.
    First, I was surprised how few Feedburner subscribers I actually had! (4 total)
    Second, I replaced the Feedburner subscription widget with Follow.it
    https://follow.it/features-and-pricing
    It's free for a basic plan (up to 5 blogs).

    The recipe sounds yummy! I might try with frozen Lima Beans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I stopped by your Spoonflower shop, very cool! I forgot about that service, first looked into it years ago when I read about printing old family recipes on pot holders, etc for gifts:@)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!