Monday, November 4, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Sweet Beets

I thought, why not try it? These Pumpkin Spice Sweet Beets turned out to be very tasty indeed! I served them as a chilled/room temperature side salad, and I'm guessing they'd be a great side dish heated up and served with some butter too. They are good if you let them marinate overnight in the refrigerator, but the flavor is best if you can let them sit for a couple days. They are different than pickled beets because they don't call for any vinegar or lemon juice. These sweet beets would be a nice addition to a Thanksgiving buffet:@)

Pumpkin Spice Sweet Beets
15 oz can of sliced beets
2 Tblsp sugar
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
~Mix everything together and store in fridge, stirring occasionally for at least 8 hours or overnight.

Let's start saving those holiday recipes and have a happy day:@)

5 comments:

  1. Those would be so pretty on a Thanksgiving table or buffet, I like that there's no vinegar involved and it's so easy!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beet recipe sounds interesting and I bet tastes good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I liked beets, I tried, I really tried, it's a texture thing for me. I like pumpkin spice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try this! I love beets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!