Ma enjoyed it and the kids really liked that this wasn't overly sweet.
You can visit Kraft's site for lower calorie options in the comments section.
No Bake Orange Jello Creamsicle Cheesecake-adapted from Kraft
4 serving size regular Orange Jello
1 C boiling water
2 (8oz) cream cheese, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
graham cracker crust-mine was store bought
- Add boiling water to Jello and mix until dissolved, approximately 5 minutes.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese and vanilla until creamy.
- Gradually add Jello to cream cheese, drizzle it in and mix well.
- Place in refrigerator and stir every 15 minutes for 45 minutes total. It will begin to thicken.
- Pour into pie shell and chill for at least three hours. Once cool, I covered mine in plastic wrap (touching top of filling) and let it sit overnight.
Have a no-fuss, sticky sweet happy day:@)