Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sports Themed Mini-Me Halloween Skeleton Ornament (Eagles 0-2 Version)

Last year for my Halloween tree I made a mini-me skeleton ornament HERE and it was fun. This year's mini-me is another topic that's close to my heart... The Philadelphia Eagles. After the most hyped and highly anticipated season I can ever remember, we lost the first two games. Yep, we're 0-2, thank you Chip Kelly. This was me by the fourth quarter Sunday... all decked out in my Eagles game day tu-tu and yes, my hair was sticking straight up!
 You get four of these little Dollar Store skeletons on a twine garland and they are a blast to decorate!
I think this is a great idea for a kids Halloween party, any theme, any embellishments, anything goes.

Scare up a little fun this Halloween and have a happy day:@) 

Still love ya Eagles... but I'm looking hard at Chip!

I'm joining:
Link Party Palooza
Craftastic Monday

12 comments:

  1. It was a win for Dallas, my team, but a loss for you. Your did neat job on your skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn, this is hilarious!! :-D He looks like the wild man of Borneo. :) I'm sorry the Eagles are letting you down. The Carolina Panthers almost always let us down, but they're actually off to a good start this year. Go figure.

    Have a great week, my friend!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny Lynn! I also love all of your football foods on the side. The Eagles pie is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Colts aren't looking so hot, either! For some reason I thought we were playing the Eagles (that might have given you a win!). Glad you can have some fun despite the outcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini me skeleton is hilarious, Lynn! At least you get to use your creativity in taking out your frustrations by making such fun things for us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha! Too hilarious!!! I did think of you on Sunday, yikes~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so darn clever! The Dollar Tree has become one of my favorite stores during the Halloween season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really cracks me up, Lynn! Hope the Packers keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I laughed out loud. Hilarious! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny Lynn!! Hope the Eagles kill the Jets instead of you this Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!