Pic from their site, trust me, a picture of my stubby piggies in them would not look this good:@).
Why it's a good idea to own at least one pair of Okabashi:
- It rains (sometimes a lot, sometimes suddenly), they don't hold water, give 'em a shake and they dry off quickly.
- If you're a gardener dirt hoses off beautifully, same thing for sand.
- Perfect for washing the car, the siding, the dog, etc...
- They fit snugly and have some arch support. A better fit than Sloggers and Crocs-in this reporter's opinion.
- Nice grip for walking on wet surfaces.
- They offer much more cushion for walking than cheaper flip flops. Also, no possible blow outs...
- They're cute.
- They feel great on.
- Many styles and colors to choose from, for both men and women.
- MADE IN THE USA!!!
Have a happy day:@)
Full disclosure: Will this post do anything for me? They say I'll have a buy one get one free offer, but since I only like low heels and sandals, I already have the shoes I'd want that are still available in my size.