My dough stayed pretty crumbly in the mixing bowl, but as soon as I began working it with my hands it came right together.
I'm glad I gave these tasty little crackers a try!
Cheddar Spritz Crackers-from bakelovegive
1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded-it's best to shred your own
1/2 C butter, room temp
2 Tblsp Worcestershire sauce
1 3/4 C A/P flour
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cream cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce until smooth and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until a smooth ball is formed.
- Fill press and form cookies on cold, not-non-stick cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. (I turned the oven down at 10 minutes and left them in there a little longer, wanted to make sure they dried out well.)
- Allow to cool slightly on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack.
- Store in an air tight container for up to one week.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)