I don't think you'll be disappointed if you try this folks!
3 C white chocolate chips-I use Ghirardelli, that's a tad less than two 11oz bags
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 C butter
1 tsp pure maple extract
3/4 C broken walnut pieces, toasted
3/4 C dried cranberries
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish and line with parchment paper, leave edges hanging over the side of dish. I just use Reynolds Rlease Foil.
- Melt chips, milk and butter in a microwavable bowl at 30 second intervals. Mix between each melting, do not over heat it or the chocolate will scorch.
- When melted, add extract and mix until incorporated, then stir in walnuts and cranberries (work quickly).
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top, chill at least one hour in fridge. Remove from pan, slice and enjoy!
- Be careful with the microwaving, mine is super strong so I used a lot less than 30 second intervals.
- It's always a good idea to toast the walnuts for a few minutes, and don't be afraid to leave some of them bigger.
- I found pure maple extract at TJ Maxx/Marshalls/HomeGoods.
- This is a very good fudge, especially for how super easy it is.
- Great for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or, um... today...