For every two medium size russet potatoes:
1 Tblsp olive oil
healthy 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
Old Bay for sprinkling on before serving
- Mix oil and Old Bay and set aside (I use a pie plate).
- Clean potatoes well, do not peel. Add potatoes to boiling water (enough to cover them) and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes remove them from the pot and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Cut into 6-8 wedges depending on how big they are.
- Dip potatoes into the oil to completely cover the potatoes.
- Grill over medium-hot heat until you get pretty grill marks and the potatoes are completely cooked through. Approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional Old Bay for serving if desired-I desired:@)
Eat well and have a happy day!