I wanted you to see the cakey part...
2-3 tsp butter (I used 3 tsp in the pic, I'll cut back next time)
2 Tblsp brown sugar, divided
3 Tblsp A/P flour
3 Tblsp milk
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
Nutmeg to taste
1 peach chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in bottom of baking dish in the microwave.
- Mix 1 Tblsp brown sugar, the flour, milk, baking powder salt and nutmeg if using.
- Pour batter over butter.
- Chop peach and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Place peach on top of batter.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tblsp brown sugar.
- Bake approx 25 minutes.
- I didn't bother peeling the peach.
- I happened to have Half and Half so that's what I used.
- Put a tray under it in case the cobbler bubbles over a bit.
- I have a small counter top oven, mine was done in about 22 minutes.
- This is Slap Yo Momma Good folks!