I made a super simple version of a Creamsicle Cupcake using my current favorite vanilla cupcake recipe.
I found it somewhere on the net, didn't jot down where *head hanging in shame*...
I used the cupcake corer and filled them with my homemade orange marmalade.
Hope you love it if you try it!Vanilla Cupcakes
1 C sugar
1/2 C butter, room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 C a/p flour
1 3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 C milk
- Beat sugar and butter together. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, add it and milk, mix well.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- This makes 12 cupcakes and can easily be cut in half.
(1) 3oz package cream cheese, room temp
1/4 C butter, room temp
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Beat together cream cheese, butter and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar beating until smooth.