As long as you like mustard that is...
1/2 C spicy mustard
1/2 C honey
1 Tblsp raspberry preserves
1 Tblsp mustard seed
- I suggest heating the jam a bit in the microwave so it softens and is easier to mix in.
- I would cut the honey back to 1/4 cup. This is great but very sweet.
- I would also increase the raspberry jam, up to twice as much!
- I did not use the mustard seed, but if I was making this for a party I would buy a good grainy spicy mustard.
- Would be good with a little horseradish in it too!