Spicy Green Bean Stir Fry-adapted from food.com
1 lb green beans, washed and trimmed
1/4 C water
2 Tblsp grated ginger
2 Tblsp garlic, thinly sliced
2 Tblsp cooking oil-I used vegetable
2 Tblsp soy sauce
1 Tblsp rice wine vinegar
2 Tblsp sweet red chili sauce
- Mix sauce, set aside.
- Boil water in wok, add beans, cook for 3-5 minutes, drain.
- Heat wok over high heat, add oil, ginger and garlic, cook until fragrant.
- Add beans, stir constantly until beans are soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add sauce, stir until it thickens and glazes beans.
- Serve with rice if desired.
Have a happy day:@)