I used the 1/16 setting for these ultra thin, extra crunchy chips and topped them with a fine grind Himalayan salt.
Now this is my idea of eating the rainbow:@)
Russet potatoes, sweet potatoes, beets, carrots
Olive Oil spray-I only had Canola Oil
Salt of choice and any other flavoring desired
- Wash veggies, peel if desired/needed.
- Slice as thin as possible. Lay slices on paper towel and pat tops dry.
- Spray microwave safe plate with oil, place veggies on plate in single layer without overlapping. Cook one type of vegetable at a time.
- Lightly spray top of veggies with oil, sprinkle with salt and flavorings if desired.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, flip veggies for 2 more minutes. Check for crispness, microwave at 1 minute increments (watching closely) until crisp. You will need to keep an eye on them in the microwave, we don't want the chips to get too dark.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)