They come together in no time and are perfect for when the weather turns a little cooler🏈
Mrs T's doesn't mention anything about partially thawing the pierogies first,
I did take mine out of the freezer while I mixed everything and waited for the oven to heat up.
Oven Toasted Mini Pierogies-from Mrs. T's Website
1 box Mrs T's Mini Four Cheese Medley Pierogies
2 C bread crumbs
1 Tblsp dried parsley
1 Tblsp dried basil
1 Tblsp paprika
2 tsp garlic powder
S&P to taste
Marinara sauce or ranch dressing for dipping
- Spray cookie sheet (I lined mine with foil first for easy clean-up).
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, basil, garlic powder, paprika, S&P.
- In another bowl beat eggs.
- Coat pierogies in egg wash, then in breadcrumb mixture. Lay flat side down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Serve with sauce of your choice.