Here's the deal folks, I love cauliflower... But I don't love $3+ per head. On a whim I checked the frozen foods isle of Walmart and found a 12 oz bag for 88¢ -whhaaat??? Needless to say, I brought some home and have a couple ideas for it. First up, Grilled Frozen Cauliflower with Curry Powder, Lawry's Seasoned Salt and Lime Juice. It cooks from frozen to plate in 15 minutes and is truly a little different than our normal grilled side dishes. I also like the hearty bite, and look at that great color and yummy char!
12 oz bag frozen cauliflower
drizzle of olive oil
1 tsp curry powder, divided
1 tsp Lawry's Original Seasoned Salt, divided
juice of half of a lime
- Light grill on high, place grill wok/pan on grates while grill heats up.
- Pour frozen cauliflower into bowl and drizzle with olive oil, toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp curry powder and 1/2 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt, toss well.
- Sprinkle with last 1/2 tsp curry powder and 1/2 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt, toss well.
- Grill frozen cauliflower over high heat for 15 minutes, stirring/turning half way through.
- Remove from heat, squeeze lime juice over cauliflower, toss and serve.
Eat well, economically, and have a happy day:@)