Monday, April 22, 2024

Two Ingredient Sugar Free Jello Fluff or Whips -Retro Recipe

This Sugar Free Jello Fluff or Whips Recipe has been around forever and was on my to-try list for a long time. As we're looking forward to warmer weather (hello...  Mother Nature???) I thought it was time to whip some up. This is a light and creamy dessert or snack, and honestly, a pretty one too:@) I like the foamy fluffy tops. Choose any flavor of sugar free Jello, and maybe even a make a couple colors for a Mother's Day Brunch. The only other ingredient we need is non-fat plain Greek yogurt, it will add a little tang. This is a diabetic friendly, low carb, low Weight Watchers points, treat. Ma tried this with me and we both give it a thumbs up. Don't hesitate to give it a try folks, I think it will appeal to most. 
A great way to use up that last yogurt that may be flirting with the expiration date:@)

Sugar Free Jello Fluff or Whips
Four serving size sugar free Jello, any flavor
3/4 C boiling water
1 C ice water, add ice, fill to equal 1 C
8 oz yogurt
  1. Dissolve Jello in boiling water. 
  2. Add ice water to Jello, stir.
  3. Add yogurt and Jello to blender, blend on high for 30 seconds.
  4. Pour into glasses or bowl. Makes 4 servings.
Eat Well and Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

  1. I love sugar free recipes and since you and your Ma both enjoyed, I’ll give this a try. I think I’ve made something like this in the past, but not with yogurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!