Sunday, April 21, 2024

Nora Fleming Minis for Any Occasion (Literally...)

To cap off Baseball Week I wanted to share a collectible that's new to me... Have you heard of Nora Fleming Minis? The idea is, you pick a base, anything from a serving dish, to a paper towel holder, to a charcuterie board, and then add the mini. Mini's are small figural pieces that commemorate any occasion, every holiday, and just about every day... I scrolled through the Amazon page, and counted roughly 22 bases and 136 minis to chose from. You can go to Amazon or find her web page here. Now, I'm not saying this is an inexpensive gift, but it is certainly one that can be added to over time:@) There is even a scalloped edge square that's blank so you can write whatever message you'd like on it.

How it works:

More examples:

And I'll leave you with...

Just sharing a fun idea,
Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute, I wish they weren't so shiny---because they would be perfect accents in the doll scenes. love the football stand the most. Thanks for sharing! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute! My bird seed store sells something like this. I’ll have to check what the brand is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!