Sunday, October 6, 2024

QVC Tech Gifts Under $40 and Free Shipping...

The biggest thing I wanted to mention today 10/6/24 is, there is free shipping on everything on both QVC and HSN. So if there's something you want or need, that might help:@) Now, I am not a techy person, I'm glad I can learn the things I need to just get by... But, the holidays are approaching folks, and I wanted to mention a couple things in case you're looking for gift ideas... The first are these Groovz Earbuds. Everyone acknowledges they aren't the ones in the white box, but, these have good reviews and at $35 your heart won't skip a beat if one gets lost. They are wireless and come with a charging case and gift box. Check them out to see what colors are left.

Another idea that would be good for anyone (especially guys) are these Stone Wireless Chargers. Rather contemporary looking and sleek.

And I'll add these Personal Safety Alarms to my little tech round-up... There are several brands and varieties. Some rechargeable, most with lights, some have pepper spray. A great idea to help keep loved ones safe.

Obviously there are tons of things to look at and search for. Power banks and charges, screen cleaners, carrying cases... I just wanted to mention a few items that would work equally well for all age groups.

Let's cross a few names off the gift list and
Have a Happy Day:@)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!