Monday, April 29, 2024

Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting -Two Ingredient Frosting

The strawberry cream cheese spread kept catching my eye at the store, and I knew I'd have to come up with at least one thing to make with it... This Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting couldn't be easier, and everyone gave it a big thumbs up:@) I happened to whip up a brownie mix, but the frosting would be good with anything, and there is enough to easily cover a 9x13 pan. It only calls for two ingredients and about two minutes of your time. Gotta love that! It's sweet and fluffy, and you will taste the strawberries. You can adjust the sweetness as desired, and I love that we save a few calories by not adding butter. Don't hesitate to give this quick frosting a try folks, I think you'll like it. 

The icing will be pinker in person:

The cream cheese spread I used:

Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
8 oz tub Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread, softened
1/4 to 1/2 C powdered sugar-I used 1/4 C
  1. Using electric beater, mix cream cheese to soften, then mix in sugar until light and fluffy. Taste and adjust sweetness-you know your crowd...
Enjoy an easy snack and 
Have a Happy Day:@)

I'm Joining:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this sounds like chocolate /strawberry heavenly bliss, Lynn. I like how it doesn’t use much powdered sugar, too. I love how your boys help rate the recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!