Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Quick Pickled Radishes -Mexican Food Condiment

I had some radishes in the fridge and Turkey & Black Bean Enchiladas were on the menu for Sunday dinner, so... I whipped up some super fast, Quick Pickled Radishes so we could add them as a topper. Good stuff folks:@) Normally I'd use white vinegar, but I was out so it was red for this batch. This is such a nice cool, crunchy, addition to any Mexican food, tacos, burritos, you name it... 
Easily cut in half for 1-2 people:@)

Quick Pickled Radishes
8-10 large radishes, julienned
1/2 C white vinegar
1/2 C water
1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 Tblsp sugar
A few hearty shakes of oregano
~Mix everything well, cover and place in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes, longer is better.

Eat well and Have a Happy Day:@)

I'm Joining:

1 comment:

  1. Num, these sound great, I just planted radishes in the greenhouse on Tuesday....maybe I will go do another pot! LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!