Saturday, March 30, 2024

Easter Crafting, Marinated Olives & Bacon Wrapped Maraschino Cherries

I've had a few different Bunny Butt Easter posts over the years, and wanted to share my latest quick craft. I picked up this seasonal Welcome sign on QVC. It came with eight holiday icons to use as the O, but I wasn't too fond of the supplied Easter bunny. So I found a pack of wooden cut-outs at Dollar Tree, added a little pink paint and a pom-pom tail... Wa-la, loving my cute little bunny butt welcome sign, it just makes me smile:@)

And how about a couple appy ideas for the holiday brunch or dinner: These Italian Marinated Olives are a great nibble or addition to the charcuterie board. They come together quickly and you can use any type of olives that sound good to you. I kept my celery a nice bite size too, it's all very flavorful and fresh:@)

And if you're looking for an appetizer that nobody else will be bringing to Easter dinner... May I suggest these Bacon Wrapped Maraschino Cherries. They require a little assembly, but only have two ingredients and are truly an unexpected treat.

🐣🐰Happy Easter Weekend-Enjoy:@)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter , Lynn! Your QVC welcome sign looks adorable with your addition. I hope you have a wonderful day with your boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!