Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Barbie Peeps Apron & Other Peeps Doll Crafts

I say it all the time folks, the fastest and easiest way to create something seasonal for your (or your girl's, or your grand's) doll is by making an apron. And what's more iconic for Easter than peeps... So I simply cut a bunny shape out of some leftover felt, glued on some ribbon, and wa-la, we have a Peeps Apron for Barbie. Total project time = about five minutes. We like that kind of craft here at Pig In Mud:@)

Side View:

My pattern:
You may even have a cookie cutter you could trace around.

✂What I did:
  1. Cut one from craft felt.
  2. Add eyes and nose with Sharpie.
  3. Cut ribbon for ties, one long enough to tie around waist and two for shoulders.
  4. I aimed for the "waist" of the Peep to be Barbie's waist. Hot glue ribbon to center of Peep's waist. I purposely wanted this to keep the icon shape, not be fitted to the doll's body, so I didn't glue it to the edges.
  5. Glue each shoulder strap to the bottom of each ear. I wanted the ears to stand up, so again I didn't glue to the edges.
  6. Dress doll and smile:@)
More Barbie Peeps Projects:


Did you know Peeps originated here in PA? Yep.
Barbie says, this Easter she hopes you get to spend some time with -your- favorite Peeps!

🐰Make something just for fun, and
Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!